For instance, we know what to do if you don’t fully use your warehouse capacity. We will show you whether you have excess inventory or non-optimal routes through the warehouse. We know that storage on the floor or in blocks is not always the best way, as it mostly just restricts the manipulation with lift trucks.
We know other things, too, but that would already sound like boasting. The important fact is that if you need a new warehouse or dock layout, or you want to update outdated logistics technologies, we can help you.
For example, we have methods for increasing the average warehouse capacity by 25-30%. We will increase the productivity of your people, reduce the operating costs, and prepare a process map so that you have an overview of what is going on in your warehouse.
In short, we try to work with your current resources and eliminate unnecessary incidental costs. We simply show you how to fulfil your potential, which will open the way for future growth.
Give us a call, if you don’t like unnecessary waste. We will help you find and eliminate it.
- Increasing the flow through the warehouse by 20-30%
- Increasing the warehouse capacity by 25-30%
- Increasing the actual number of manipulations – increasing the productivity by 15-20%
- Eliminating cross-paths, collision situations and the risk of inventory or equipment damage
- Reducing the warehouse operating costs as well as radical shortening of the investment rate of return
- Increase from 0 to 2,500 cars a month in half a year - VW Russia
- We waltzed through the crisis management and optimization of a delayed project - GAT
- Manufacturing tires reliably while using 65 fewer lift trucks – Barum Continental
Solutions and services
- Efficient inventory management — Planning Wizard
- Logistics strategy and supply chain management
- Dynamic production simulation
- Distribution strategy
- Process optimization and QPR
- Logistics and warehousing optimization
- Production optimization
- Maintenance and spare parts inventory management
- Reverse logistics
- Logistic support in project planning